- Laughter Clubs are Free: Laughter Yoga Clubs are social clubs that are free for all anywhere in the world. We do not charge any membership fee anywhere. However, members of the club should share expenses towards hiring of venue or any equipment hire.
- Health Benefits:Laughter Yoga is like an aerobic exercise (cardio workout) which brings more oxygen to the body and brain which makes one feel more healthy and energetic..Laughter Yoga strengthens the immune system which not only prevents you from falling sick, but also helps to heal a variety of illnesses like hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, depression, arthritis, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, backache, fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, menstrual disorders, cancer and many others.
- Find Laughter Club: To find a Laughter Club in your area please Click here and enter your country state and city.
- Start a Laughter Club: In India, most Laughter Clubs function on a daily basis and the members meet at public parks where people go for a morning walk. If you want to start a Laughter Club, find a place in your locality where people can assemble early morning while going for a walk. The concept of Laughter Clubs is slightly different in the West where club members like to meet for 1-2 hours every weekend or fortnightly. They laugh together for 30 minutes along with breathing and stretching exercises, followed by Laughter Meditation for 30 minutes.
- Training: In order to start a Laughter Club one needs to be trained as Laughter Leader/Teacher. From time to time Laughter Yoga International organize laughter leader training programs at bangalore and other countries. To find Laughter Yoga Trainings worldwide, please Click Here.
- Ordering Learning and Training DVDs : To start a Laughter Club you can also learn from training DVDs and Learning Kits. There are many DVDs and Kits available on our Shop. To know more about Learning and Training DVDs Click Here.
- Skype Laughter Club: if you do not have any Laughter clubs near by your area, you can join Skype Laughter Club Click here to find the details.
Find Leaders and Teachers
In Your Area